Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Baroque stamp with Picture Polish Ultra Violence

I mentioned my long-time craving for some Picture Polish shades in my last post, so when I was ordering from Rainbow Connection, I could't just get one! I also picked up a second beautiful shade, Ultra Violence.
This one was also created through their Blogger collaboration – this time with Lab Muffin
This is a gorgeous royal purple shimmer with pink flecks, and larger coral hex glitters that are also holographic in the right lighting. This was a little sheer at first, but was completely opaque in 2 coats, and I had no issues with application.




I thought putting a nice baroque style design stamp would go well with this one. This design is from Bundle Monster plate BM 214, and stamped with Barry M Silver Foil. This is topped off with 2 coats of Glisten & Glow HK Girl topcoat.



I absolutely love this polish, I'm so glad I picked it up and I'll definitely be wearing it loads!

No comments:

Post a Comment