Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Plaid Style with Colour Club Harlem Lights

I recently picked up my first bottles of Colour Club polish when I snuck into TK Maxx while in Dublin last week. I picked up the Harlem Lights collection, and immediately thought a plaid style design would go well with the cremes in this set. 



The base here is 2 coats Poetic Hues, a yellow toned nude, and I used my striper brush to paint on Lady Holiday (grey) and Baldwin Blues (blue). I topped this with two coats of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri topcoat.


The one thing I don't like about the Colour Club sets in TK Maxx is that the bottles don't come with names (I like when brands give their polishes proper names instead of numbers, so when they have neither, it's really annoying!), it would be nice if they even had a list on the back of the boxes or something. Nothing that’s not solved with a quick trip to Google Search though! :)
In any case, I really liked the three cremes of this set, and I'm looking forward to trying out the rest!

Ciao for now! x

No comments:

Post a Comment