Pages

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Blue Cross

One particular element of nail art that I feel I need a lot of practice with is striping, and getting used to using my long striping brushes. I also recently separated all of my unused polishes from the rest in my stash, and found that I had an awful lot more than I realised, so in today's mani I’m getting my stripey-stripe on while using up some unused polishes as well. I saw this criss-cross style design online in various different places, and thought it would be a good one to practice.



The base for this mani is Baby Blue from GOSH Cosmetics' Oh My Gosh range, and the crosses and stripes are China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise, painted with a striper brush.



It wasn't a bad effort, although I did mess up my index finger something awful! It was one of those rare manis that actually looked passable when I did the stripes on my right hand too, so it was a relative win-win all round!
Ciao for now! x

No comments:

Post a Comment