Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

Vintage Pattern


Howdy peeps! The start of another week! I hope everyone has some fun-filled things planned to break up the working week.

I've been a bit strapped for time lately, and for me, the easiest way to get some nail art in that isn't going to take hours is usually to go with some stamping. It's been a while since I had the stamping plates out as well, so I was looking forward to getting stuck in.





For today’s nails, I used a colour that I have recently purchased and was dying to use. This lovely, dusky pink is Life Is Rosy by China Glaze. I thought some girly, gold stamping would go really well with this, so I dug out my trusty Barry M Gold Foil and used a lovely floraly stamp from Cheeky plate CH14 (I seem to be obsessed with florals when it comes to my stamping, I don’t know why I’m always gravitating towards them!). This one was topped with my Essence BTGN/NYC Grand Central Station topcoat combo.




I really liked wearing this mani. It reminded me of a vintage dress, or a type of that really old-fashioned wallpaper with the embossed designs on it! I really like this though, and I was sad taking it off.



Thanks for reading!

Ciao for now x

2 comments:

  1. Got your link from Cherry Sue's Link Love! That's so so pretty, I love the colour combo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Briege! Cherry Sue's Link Love is such a good idea!
      I love this combo too, the pink and gold go really well together :)

      Delete