Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Doodle-Stamp


If you've been following my posts so far, you will know I currently have quite a large list of untried polishes (currently numbered at 55 polishes). So, I have imposed a polish-buying ban on myself until this list has at least halved (currently 6 polishes down from the original 61, woop!). To assist with the polish cold-turkey, I decided to treat myself to a new set of stamping plates. I decided on a 2012 set by Cheeky, which I got from Amazon here.






I was dying to try out a design from one of my new plates, so I picked this circley-doodley one from plate CH7. The base colour is Sing: Hey, Dirty-Lilah! from Catrice, and the design is stamped with a black stamping polish from Essence. I topped it off with a couple of coats of Seche Vite.



Some of the nails are a bit messy, I’m still not brilliant with stamping the full nail designs, but one of the reasons I started this blog was to practice all my nail art more, so hopefully in a few months I’ll start to see some progress!

Ciao for now! x

No comments:

Post a Comment